Monday, April 2, 2012

Amazing Grace medley Old rugged cross





NB! Guitar Chord Sheet only - Capo II

        C                              F               C   
1. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
               
        Am            G
That saved a wretch like me
   C             C7           F            C
I once was lost, but now I'm found
       
Am           G7      F/A      C
Was blind, but now I  see



               C                                  F           C    
2. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
               
        Am        G
And grace my fears relieved
           C          C7          F            C
How precious did that grace appear
       
Am     G7       F/A         C
The hour I first believed



                    C                       F             C  
3. Through many dangers, toils and snares...
               Am     G
I have already come.
             C              C7              F             C
T'was Grace that brought me safe thus far...
        Am           G7           C           A7
and Grace will lead me home.

               D                                   G           D   
4. When we've been here ten thousand years...
              Bm                   A
bright shining  as    the sun.
           D           D7        G               D
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
         Bm              A7       G           D            A
(hold A chord… tempo down)
then when we've first begun.
*Corresponding Bass run          (G   F#  E  D   C#  B   A)  



Medley:

           (A)                                 D
So I’ll cherish the old rugged cross
             G                                 D     
till my trophies at last I lay down
A                D                D/F#               G
        I will cling to the  old    rugged cross
Em                   D                  A                D
        And exchange it someday for a crown

A7              D                  D7                   G
        I will cling to the   old    rugged cross
G/Bb               D                    A                D
        And exchange it someday for a crown





*purchase the song on iTunes - click here.


*view all worshipguitarguy video clips

No comments: