Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Amazing Grace (my chains are gone)





Amazing Grace (my chains are gone)
Chris Tomlin version


D Dsus          D2
1. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
A/D
That saved a wretch like me
    D         D/F# G          D
I once was lost, but now I'm found
A/D          D
Was blind, but now I see

D                                      Dsus       D2
2. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
                            A/D
And grace my fears relieved
D       D/F#     G           D
How precious did that grace  appear
               A/D       D G/D    D
The hour I first believed


Chorus:
G
My chains are gone
                  D/F#
I've been set free
                 G                         D/F#
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
               G                     D
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Em7   Asus D
Unending love,       -   Amazing grace

D                                 Dsus      D2
3. The Lord has promised good to me
                          A/D
His word my hope secures
      D         D/F#           G        D
He will my shield and portion be
A/D     D      G/D    D
As long as life endures

Chorus x2
D                               Dsus             D2
4. The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
                           A/D
The sun forbear to shine
       D             D/F#         G         D
But God, Who called me here below
A/D    D
Will be forever mine
A/D    D
Will be forever mine
A/D    D
You are forever mine

No comments: