Monday, April 9, 2012

This life I live


1.             C                Gsus
This life I live is not my own
               F        Gsus         C
For my Redeemer paid the price
               C           Gsus
He took it to be His alone
                
F         Gsus        C
To be His treasure  and  His prize

 
                 Am        F       C
The things of earth I leave behind
      Am           F   GsusTo live in worship of my King
                G                  Dm7
His is the right to rule my life
                 F       Gsus      C
Mine is the joy to live for Him
2.            C               Gsus
I died to sin upon the cross
                    F       Gsus   C
I'm bound to Jesus in His death
                 C                 Gsus
The old is gone and now I must
 
F         Gsus    C
Rely on Him for every breath
                
Am         F       C
With every footstep that I tread
                Am           F   Gsus
What mysteries He has in store
               G                 Dm7
I cannot know what lies ahead
                      
F        Gsus      C
But know that He has gone before

3.               C                            Gsus
There is a voice that pierced the grave
                     F            Gsus     C
A power that rolled the stone away
                 C                  Gsus
A sound of life, I know I'm saved
                   
F           Gsus         C
The voice of God has called my name
           
Am         F         C
So I will rise, and in the air
                Am         F   Gsus
Behold the glory of the King
      G                     Dm7
I will not fear to meet Him there
                
F     Gsus       C
I know my life is hid with Him


No comments: