Wednesday, April 25, 2012

As the deer






    C        G/B           Am       Am/G
1- As the deer pants for the water
           
F             G      C
So my soul longs after you
C     G/B                Am      Am/G
You alone are my heart's desire
         Dm7       G         C
And I long to worship you

Chorus:
 Am    Am/G               F                 C
 You   alone are my strength, my shield
      F      F/E               Dm7   Esus - E
To you  alone will my spirit   yield
C      G/B               Am        Am/G
You alone are my heart’s   desire
           F         G          C
And I long to worship you

   C         G/B                 Am       Am/G
2- I want you more than gold or silver
          F         G     C
Only you can satisfy
C     G/B                Am      Am/G
You alone are the real joy giver
             Dm7     G         C
And the apple   of my  eye

    C              G/B                Am       Am/G
3- You're my friend and you are my Father
            F             G         C
Even though you are my King
C       G/B                 Am      Am/G
I love you more than any     other
             Dm7          G      C
So much more than anything







http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/as-the-deer/id265151327?i=265153542

No comments: