Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blessed Assurance

Print friendly CHORD SHEET - pdf doc.
Blessed Assurance
Lyrics: Fanny J. Crosby, 1820-1915


1. G7        C               F            C
Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
               Am               D         G 
O what a foretaste of glory divine!

                   C          F                C
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
                  Dm       G                   C

born of his Spirit, washed in his blood.


Chorus
G7               C       F             C
This is my story, this is my song,
                     F        D               G

praising my Savior all the day long;
G7             C           F            C
this is my story, this is my song,

                   Dm      G               C
praising my Savior all the day long.



2. G7           C                 F             C
Perfect submission, perfect delight,
                   Am               D                G
visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
                  C             F                  C
angels descending bring from above
                   Dm          G               C
echoes of mercy, whispers of love.
 
Chorus






3. G7           C            F            C
Perfect submission, all is at rest; 
             Am           D               G 
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
                         C          F            C
watching and waiting, looking above, 
                        Dm            G             C
filled with his goodness, lost in his love.


Chorus




view all worshipguitarguy video clips

No comments: