Monday, April 16, 2012

Mighty to save

or

Mighty to Save
Reuben Morgan

C G     Em   Dsus

1.  C   G
Everyone needs compassion,
                       Em
Love that's never failing;
Dsus      C
Let mercy fall on me.

2.                        G
Everyone needs forgiveness,
                         Em
The kindness of a Saviour;
Dsus  C D      C       D(add A)
The Hope of nations.


Chorus:
G                                     D

Saviour, He can move the mountains,
                C          G
My God is Mighty to save,
        Em            D
He is Mighty to save.
      G                         D
Forever, Author of salvation,
                   C G
He rose and conquered the grave,
            Em               D
Jesus conquered the grave.



3.
    C                     G
  So take  me as You find me,
                      Em
All my fears and failures,
Dsus              C
Fill my life again.


4.
                    G
I give my life to follow
                    Em
Everything I believe in,
Dsus C D    C (add A)
Now I surrender.



Bridge:

C G                          D

Shine your light and   let the whole world see,
          Em         C                  G             D       Em
We're singing   for the glory   of the risen King...Jesus (x2)







http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/mighty-to-save/id159406811?i=159406992

No comments: