Monday, April 2, 2012

How great is our God medley




‘How Great is our God’ Medley
Various Artists
Medley concept - Joe Vermeulen
         A                                 E
How great is our God, sing with me
F#m
How great is our God, and all will see
D               E               A   -   Asus
How great, how great is our God
(repeat chorus)
A                F#m             D                Esus - E
Shout to the Lord, all the Earth, let us sing
A F#m       G               Esus - E
Power and majesty, praise to the King
F#m                                  D
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
            E     F#m             E/G#
At the sound   of   Your   Name
A           F#m           D                Esus - E
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
       A         F#m            G         Esus - E
Forever I'll  love You, forever I'll stand
F#m                             D            E         A
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You
E                      A          D                    A
-  Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee,
                       E                        A
how great Thou art! How great Thou art!
E                   A          D                    A
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee,
F#m                       Bm    –   E7                         A
        How great Thou art! How great Thou art!  
(repeat last line) 










*purchase the original song on iTunes - click here.

No comments: